Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday Evening

I wish I knew how to go back and edit because it drives me crazy that one of my headlines says 'faborite' instead of 'favorite.'

So it's Saturday evening, and I am home. I visited a few blogs I enjoy. Hannelie had a video on hers, and I loved it. I'm not a very good dancer, but always loved dancing. In my mind, I'm still 20-something, but I only dance in the privacy of my home now. Well, I never go anywhere that there is dancing, either.

I've done some reading today, and some cross stitching. I'm working on Jack's Christmas stocking. Now I will have to begin a search for a new pattern for Jack's sister or brother. I'm determined that each of my grands will have a hand-stitched Christmas stocking to keep.

Gradually, I think I am feeling a little better. The exercise 2-3 times a week, and the healthier eating are paying off. It seems like hurting so much in so many parts of my body would be incentive to keep me on my eating program. Still, I catch myself on search missions in the kitchen, trying to find something I can eat. Something that isn't salad. I catch myself noshing on things that are at hand. It's much easier to leave food alone when I am at work. I'll keep practicing; maybe I can get it right.

2 comments:

HLiza said...

Gramma, you can just go to your blogger page and click the word 'Posts'. They will list down all your previous posts and there's a word 'Edit' there. Just click that and you can edit any previous posts. Good luck. Do let me know if you're not sure.
Hey, glad you're exercising! Good on you! And how sweet you are to stitch socks for all your grands..

Hann said...

Fixed that typo for you!
Liza is right, next time you can just follow her cue's. Log in, go to dashboard and you'll se 'posts' all of them listed with two boxes, one says edit and the other says delete so you can choose what you want to do.
Good luck with all the exercises and eating healthy, it will soon become a new habit, I found mine is getting easier by the day. The beginning is always the hardest.