Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm Expiring

That is, my teacher/counselor certification is expiring on June 30...this means I have to find my password to the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction's online renewal, download and complete the correct form, and take it, along with my verification of clock hours, to Olympia tomorrow to be registered, then take the newly endorsed certificate to my district to be logged in. It's not a difficult process, but guess which part I'm having trouble with?

Yeah, the darn password. I know what it is, basically, but I can't remember the variation of it I had to use, and can't find the scrap of paper on which I wrote it. So, instead of ransacking the house, I have been reading, looking at blogs, stopped by church for a 50th anniversary party, watching tv, rethreading my sewing machine.

I'm just about out of delaying tactics, unless I want to clean house.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Don't forget running another load of laundry, and of course, you don't want to leave while the dryer is running because the house may catch fire. And then walk the dog, refile all the old pictures that have been sitting in that box for the last six years, and organize all the paperwork that has been cluttering the hutch, and re-orgazine the sock draw...

Need any more? I'm full of ideas...