Sunday, June 24, 2007

One Step Closer

I found the password for OSPI, and to my delight, I was able to do a lot of the renewal process online. I still have to drive it to Olympia in the morning, and I hate the thought, but I can do it. So I feel better about that. Son in law came over and unloaded assorted odds and ends (a chair and two beanbags from my office, a humongoid bag of clothes) that I can't lift. Jack and I played with some number tiles.

Cassie is just about at the milestone at which, if they had to be born, the girls could survive. She said that it is 25 weeks for twins, and she is at 24 and 3 days. I'm beginning to breathe more easily. So I plan to pick up Jack about lunchtime and bring him here, so mama can sleep. She is very tired--I suppose because she's busy growing spleens and brains and things--and she doesn't feel too great. Now that I am on summer break, I can help by keeping Jack occupied in the afternoons so she can rest. If she goes into hospital, I suppose I will really have to step up to the plate.

No comments: