Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008``

It may be a New Year, but there is nothing happy about it as far as I am concerned. I deeply dread going back to work tomorrow after all these weeks of recuperation. I am angry with my school district, who I believe is responsible for putting me in the hospital in the first place, with a job and case load that were ridiculously out of bounds for one person. My union hasn't been much help, either. My district only seems to listen to legal threats.

Right now, I have a cold, my chest is congested, and my breast aches at the incision site. My nose is stuffed up. My head aches like crazy. I don't see me calling in sick after all this time off...And, joyfully, I am cleared by my doctor to go back to morrow with "no restrictions."

1 comment:

Janice said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. I know what you mean about going back to work after being off. Its the pits. Get well soon!