Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some Success

I've had several days since I joined Oprah's Best Life campaign, and I have been successful at restricting my calorie intake and avoiding fast foods; I've also been able to not eat for at least 2 hours every evening before bedtime.

I'm feeling pretty good about these things. I never drink, so avoiding alcohol was not a problem for me.

Yesterday I saw my psychiatric care provider, and today I met with my doctor. Both have given me a big Thumb's Up. Both remarked about how much more relaxed I am looking. Obviously, not working agrees with me. (So does the new gentleman I have met) I have not made it to Curves since last Saturday morning. I have to get a handle on that exercise. In fact, I am going from here straight to the treadmill.

The son of a good friend is a computer tekkie. He spent 3 1/2 hours here today, killing bugs in my computer. It was worth the money. He is a very nice young man. I would gladly refer him to anyone who is having computer issues.

Back later!

1 comment:

hugsfromtrina said...

Glad to hear that you're doing good. I miss you!!!!!