Friday, July 11, 2008

I love to do a Meme. It's all about Meme.

I have never been tagged before, and now thanks to One Step Sideways I have a bit of work to do on the blog where I never blog.


Here are the rules:


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. (I don't know how)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (okie dokie)

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (again, I don't know how)

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (finish laughter from #3)

5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you'd like. (as you wish.)


And now, 7 Facts about me:

1. I am a published writer and artist.

2. I have a cat who can hawk up hairballs on command.

3. A very bitter friend who liked to try to mess things up for people, shared with me that I had the 2nd highest IQ in high school, then told me before the ceremony that I had won the Creative Writing Award.

4. I have a discreet tatoo, slowly becoming a long-stemmed rose; and only my ears are pierced.

5. My mother and dad fought so much I sometimes wished they would divorce and I could go live with Aunt Helen and Uncle Floyd.

6. I dream of writing a children's story that will be accepted for publication.

7. I'm fat; I know what causes it, but I don't cure it.

In the spirit of the meme, please read the fine print: If you are reading this, then consider yourself tagged.

No comments: