Monday, November 3, 2008

Here we go again...

It has been 38 years since I was old enough to cast my first ballot. I hope in those years I have made wise choices.

This week I have been noticing: The more I hear about Dino Rossi blasting Christine Gregoire (our 2 gubernatorial candidates), the more Christine's name stays in my mind. Maybe he shouldn't be using her name so frequently in his negative campaign. To me, he uses her name so much, that is what I remember, not the trash he is talking about her. I am finding the same to be true about our presidential candidates. C'est l'vie say the old folks...it goes to show you never can tell. I'll run down to the Lake City Community Center tomorrow and cast my ballot, since I've lost my mail in ballot. I lose a LOT of things. This house is like a black hole. Somewhere in this house, are thousands of unmatched socks...every sock anyone has ever lost is here somewhere.

This house loses things that matter. Especially things that matter to me. I'm going to bed. Who realy cares?

No comments: