Thursday, April 16, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Jack asked me, "Yaya, can I ask you a personal question?" I kind of knew what was coming, because his mom had shared a similar conversation with me. "Sure Jack. Ask me a personal question. "What do you do if your pants are on fire?" Well, my pants are slightly personal, of course, so I asked him what I should do. "Stop! Drop! and Roll!" he told me. I love this little guy and his funny sense of humor.

Mom told me he wanted her to play baseball tonight. He told her to keep her elbos up and her knees bent, then threw the ball behind her and told her she was not a good batter. Apparently the ball later landed on the roof. Jack, being a gentleman, didn't want mom to go up after it; no, he was more than willing to climb the ladder and retrieve the ball himself.

On another note, the physical therapy is really beginning to make a difference with the sciatica. Tomorrow will be a truer test. I was limber after my session today, so it makes sense that I felt better. I am feeling less pain, and seem to be able to do more and to have more stamina. I hope soon I will be able to get back to my Curves workouts. I miss them.

1 comment:

HLiza said...

Jack is so cute! Hope you'll feel better soon..